Monday 27 April 2015

No such thing as a tradition-free church: part 4

But my friend is still absolutely right that I have a problem I need divine help on - and time. Family.

If God is fundamentally good and the source of all that is fundamentally good, and if families are fundamentally good, then I am in a fix to which only he, through his son and spirit, has an answer! My theological questions are not shared by wife, even though my son is quite intrigued at the idea of the Jesus he prays to praying!


I think that to see God's perspective I need to be aware of what might be influencing the human perspective of both myself and my friendly challengers. That is going to take more time and prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much for your feedback, really appreciate the interaction.